21 de setembro de 2011

In my mail box

Na minha caixa do correio estava isto.
Look what i found on my mail box.
 Abri e encontrei isto...
I opend it and this was in the inside...
 Abri só um dos embrulhos e olhem o que achei!
I opened one of them and look what i got!
 Tão gira!
So adorable!
Ainda não tive coragem para abrir todas, porque agora já só me faltam umas semanas até casar e depois disso já posso largar os milhões de coisas para fazer que se meteram no meu caminho. Mas tenho de agradecer muito, mesmo muito, à Patricia, pelo trabalho que teve de transformar uma ideia minha num trabalho dela. A Patricia faz coisas espectaculares mas o trabalho dela a esculpir carimbos à mão é genial e sem comparação.
I haven't had the courage to open the others as i still have a lot of things to organize for my weadding, but soon i'll be over it and i can dedicate myself to this new experiments i want to do. Anyway i have to shout a very BIG THANK YOU to Patricia who accepted my challenge to hand carve an original idea of my own onto a rubber stamp. She had to make a few changes to my original drawing but it only made it better! Thank you so much Patricia, you're the best. And i think i might be addicted on your rubber stamps...

Sem comentários:

fun quiz for myspace profile and blog

Lets101 Quizzes - Blog Quiz